Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog! I am a Yoga Instructor who loves learning new things and sharing my thoughts and ideas. Mostly, I love hearing yours! So please feel free to comment on my posts or contact me directly! All feedback is welcome. But be nice :)

Monday, February 20, 2012

Awesome Playlist for a Super Happy Flow!

Hi everyone! It's been a while since my last post, but I wanted to share with you my playlist from today's vinyasa flow class. This mix is sure to get you in a good mode and get your body moving! You can't help but smile and feel good when flowing to these tunes!!

1. Life is Beautiful - Keb Mo
2. Hold Us Together - Matt Maher
3. Your Love - Keb Mo
4. If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out - Cat Stevens
5. Brighter Than the Sun - Colbie Caillat
6. The Sound of Sunshine - Michael Franti & Spearhead
7. I See Love - Keb Mo
8. Steer - Missy Higgins
9. Let Your Light Shine - Keb Mo
10. Love's Divine - Seal
11. Never Know - Jack Johnson
12. Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
13. Live High - Jason Mraz
14. Have a Little Faith in Me - Anne Lise

Feel free to share your fave playlists!!

No comments:

Post a Comment